By accessing, browsing or using this website, you agree to all terms, conditions and disclaimers.
The delivery day selected by the customer is the day of the delivery. We do our best to accommodate this request however sometimes due to circumstance outside of our control delivery may be delayed. Late delivery is not a reason for a refund.
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday Deliveries
Deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are not available.
Deliveries in Transit
Hug In A Box does not provide a live track and trace service or an estimated time of arrival once products are in transit for delivery. You can check the status of the delivery on the Australia Post website using your tracking number at https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search
Proof of Delivery (POD)is only available if additional payment of $2.95 is made when choosing “No Authority to Leave” at checkout.
It is the obligation of the customer to ensure the recipient’s delivery address is correct.
Failure to provide the correct delivery details may result in incorrectly delivered goods, undelivered goods and additional redirect or re-delivery fees.
Hug In A Box accepts no liability for incorrectly delivered or undelivered goods, where the customer made no reasonable attempt to correct the address within a reasonable period of time and/or Hug In A Box acted reasonably when delivering the goods.
Once delivered in accordance with your instructions, the product becomes the responsibility of the customer.
Product prices do not include delivery fees.
In the event a customer is entitled to a refund, the refund will be made to the original paypal account.
Returns & Refunds
Hug In A Box is more than happy to cancel any order placed and issue a full refund with 48 hours notice, prior to delivery.
- Refunds or cancelations of orders are at the owner’s discretion and you must have a valid reason – Hug In A Box will not refund if you simply change your mind about your purchase.
- In the unlikely event that you feel we have not provided a service, or that you feel that there are discrepancies in your order in any way, we will investigate the circumstance and a refund may be issued duly.
- Hug In A Box advises although we use highly reputable carriers to deliver our products, from time to time delays are experienced for a multiplicity of reasons which are totally out of our control. We cannot guarantee unforeseen circumstances, such as weather and traffic conditions, delays by our couriers, theft or damage. Sometimes your gift may be delayed and delivered later than pre-determined time. These circumstances are out of our control and we do not accept responsibility for these unforeseen circumstances and failure to deliver on time is not a valid reason for refund of delivery or for cancellation of an order.
- Hug In A Box may consider a refund of the freight costs if we have been responsible for the delay in delivery.
- Hug In A Box will advise you if we are aware of an expected delay in delivery outside of our normal delivery times.
- Hug In A Box will not replace or refund if your hamper disappears or is stolen from the delivery address where you have given “Authority to Leave” on the order.
- If goods are returned due to incorrect shipping address details or have not been collected from an Authorised Australia Post outlet, we can can only offer a refund on goods that can be resold. Food items can not be re-shipped. In this circumstance delivery fees will not be refunded and any additional costs for return fees which Hug In A Box incurs can not be refunded from the original purchase price.
- Hug In A Box advises that we will not honour our refund policy and issue any refunds under any circumstance if more than 30 days have lapsed since the date the order was placed.
Collection and Use of Information
Hug In A Box collects personal data for the purpose of fulfilling orders for products or services. Once orders are processed, all private and personal details received over the phone are destroyed.